Looking for a way how to get Tushita in Blox Fruits? Keep reading because you’re in for a great sword-hunting adventure!
Blox Fruits is an exciting Roblox game where you explore a massive world full of powerful enemies and hidden treasures.
The game’s overall goal is to collect rare items, like the blox fruits, as well as become the strongest fighter of all.
One of the ways to defeat stronger foes in Roblox Blox Fruits is through skillful swordsmanship. However, a powerful Blox Fruits swordsman must also possess an equally powerful weapon, like the legendary Tushita.
In this Article
What Is Tushita in Roblox Blox Fruits?
Tushita is a top-tier sword with an item rarity of Legendary. For those who are new to the game, Legendary is the second-highest rarity for Blox Fruits items, just behind Mythical.
Considering how rare Tushita is, it is no surprise that this sword is an incredibly powerful one. Introduced in Update 15, Tushita is known to deliver fatal blows at unimaginable speed.
While Tushita is an exceptional weapon alone, it is actually only a part of a superior sword of Mythical rarity: the Cursed Dual Katana.
Those who successfully acquired Tushita can proceed to find the Yama (another legendary sword), level them up to 350 Mastery, and gain access to the Cursed Dual Katana Puzzle.
Upon the puzzle’s completion, the player will be rewarded with the Cursed Dual Katana.
How to Get Tushita in Blox Fruits
For anyone who wants to start a quest on finding both the Tushita and Yama, it is vital to know that the former is harder to find than the latter. Moreover, the Tushita is only available for players with at least level 2000.
A player can get Tushita in Roblox Blox Fruits by defeating a boss named Longma. However, finding this boss is a tedious and long process.
Follow the instructions below to learn how to get Tushita in Blox Fruits:
Step 1: Spawn Rip_Indra
For some reason (you’ll know soon enough), the first objective to find the Tushita sword is by spawning Rip_Indra, a Raid Boss that can be found in the Castle on the Sea.
Doing this step alone requires a series of actions:
- Talk with the Elite Hunter, a quest NPC in the Castle on the Sea. It’s easy to spot him in the place since he is basically a cute bipedal kitten.
- Take the “Kill the Elite Pirate” quest from the Elite Hunter. Keep completing this quest until the Elite Pirates drop a rare item called the God’s Chalice.
- God’s Chalice is the key for Rip_Indra to appear, so it is a prerequisite to proceed. As recently mentioned, this item is quite hard to find.
The Elite Pirate has only a 2% chance of dropping it, so some patience is needed during this process.
Other ways of acquiring the God’s Chalice are praying at the Gravestone near the Death King NPC at the Haunted Castle (only a 1% chance of dropping the chalice), and opening random chests every four hours.
- After getting the God’s Chalice, the next goal is to equip with by finding the three legendary aura colors: Snow White, Winter Sky, and Pure Red.
- Look for either the Colors Specialist or Master of Auras to buy all the legendary colors.
Pro Tip #1: The Colors Specialist sells the legendary colors in Robux, while the Master of Auras sells them for fragments. Here is another guide on how to get fragments in Blox Fruits.
- Each of the legendary colors can be equipped by using a button found in a specific location.
The Snow White button is right outside the Castle on the Sea, the Red Button is just a few steps left of the Snow White button, and the Winter Sky button is on the top of the Castle (you’ll need Air Jump or Angel Wings).
- With the chalice at hand and the colors equipped, head over to the Castle on the Sea. Put the chalice on the castle’s pedestal and Rip_Indra should appear out of nowhere.
Pro Tip #2: A player can go to Hydra Island to get the Tushita even if another player spawned Rip_Indra.
Step 2: Travel to Hydra Island
Don’t do anything to Rip_Indra. Instead, head straight to Hydra Island, and once there, go to a nearby waterfall. Inside the waterfall is a sealed secret door that leads to the Enma room.
Blox Fruit abilities like Spike and Bomb can do the trick for destroying the door. Eliminate the ghosts inside, and jump top to get to the large door where a portal can be found.
The portal in the Hydra Island waterfall should glow green, indicating free access to the player. Rip_Indra must be alive in the Castle on the Sea to keep the portal open.
Step 3: Solve the Tushita Torch Puzzle
Entering the portal in the waterfall will trigger the Tushita Torch Puzzle. This puzzle is a mini-game where five torches hidden in a massive area must be lit using the Holy Torch within a set time limit.
Below are the locations of all five torches (Your starting position is marked in black circle):
- Inside a house near the Forest Pirates.
- Inside one of the pineapple-looking houses.
- On a wall of the broken bridge near the Beautiful Pirate Domain’s entrance.
- Inside a shipwreck not far from the Mythological Pirates.
- The hole in the left side of a bridge near the Fishman Captains’ walls.
Step 4: Defeat Longma
Once the torches have been lit, the puzzle is over. Near the Previous Hero NPC is Longma, who wields the highly sought-after Tushita.
Longma is a level 2000 boss but defeating him is not that difficult thanks to his low HP.
It’s always best to solo-kill this boss since Longma can only drop the Tushita for the player who has done at least 10% damage and delivered the killing blow.
Pro Tip #3: Feel free to kill Longma multiple times as apart from the Tushita, he also drops a mouthful of XPs and bounties!
How to Get Tushita in Blox Fruits: What the Sword Can Do
The Tushita sword, like most swords of its rarity, can dish out frightening amounts of damage. Its powerful moves are naturally good against bosses and its accuracy remains high even when hitting a moving enemy.
Hitting Z will enable the player to stab its enemy repeatedly in blinding speed which delivers a stun and ends with a strong stab that deals the most damage and has a knockback effect.
This move looks similar to Heavenly Lunges, but with a dash and bigger and faster red slashes that deal heavy damage to the enemy. Celestial Ravager can be activated using the X button.
Pro Tip #4: You can upgrade Tushita to the Blacksmith for an 8% additional damage!
Bring Hell to Your Foes With the Tushita Sword!
And that, our dear readers, is how to get Tushita in Blox Fruits.
Owning this legendary sword provides two choices for any player: first is to use Tushita as it is, or continue your way on getting Yama and ultimately, the Cursed Dual Katana.
Whatever you do will decide your fate as a swordsman, but the decision is completely yours.
Be sure to check out our other articles here on GameGrinds, as we cover more guides, tips, and tricks about Roblox Blox Fruits, as well as other popular video games and Roblox games.
- Blox Fruits Tier List: A Definitive Guide to All Devil Fruits
- How to Get God Human in Blox Fruits
- How to Get Full Body Haki in Blox Fruits
- Blox Fruits Leveling Guide – Level Up in Blox Fruits Fast!
- How To Get Observation Haki In Blox Fruits – Obtain, Upgrade, and Master It