It’s always fun to watch those cute little critters grow and follow you wherever you go. But if you want to become an exceptional pet owner, you better know what is the rarest pet in Adopt Me.
Adopt Me is a game where you can collect pets of various rarities and raise them to reach their adult forms.
The game is currently one of the most popular Roblox games, and its players are always on the lookout for the most elusive pets.
In this Article
What Is the Rarest Pet in Adopt Me?
Pets in Adopt Me can be acquired either by hatching or purchasing them via Robux or in-game currencies in the Pet Shop.
However, some pets are harder to find than others, especially the Legendary ones.
Out of all the 140+ pets in Roblox Adopt Me, the Monkey King is unanimously considered the rarest one. It comes from the Monkey Fairground Event, and only a handful of players managed to obtain this limited Legendary pet.
By talking to the Monkey King NPC, the player will be notified that three Staff Ingredients, as well as a normal Monkey, are needed to make a Monkey King.
The Staff Ingredients and the pet Monkey are both obtainable by opening Premium Monkey Boxes.
During the event, completing the Staff Ingredients is extremely difficult since they only have a 5% chance to appear from the boxes.
Moreover, each Premium Monkey Box is priced at 195 Robux, so spending some cash is the sole way to add this mythical ape to one’s collection.
Another factor that made the Monkey King the rarest pet in Adopt Me is the limited-time constraint of the Monkey Fairground Event.
The event has long been ended, so the supply of these Legendary monkeys remains as scarce as ever.
However, if you’re lucky enough, you might score one by trading with another player.
GameGrinds Trivia: The Monkey King pet is based on the legendary monkey of Chinese mythology named Sun Wukong.
Roblox Adopt Me – Rarities of Pets
Now that you all know what is the rarest pet in Adopt Me, it is also important especially for new players to understand some types of pets based on rarity.
Common pets are as implied, the easiest-to-obtain pets in Adopt Me. These pets usually have the highest chances of hatching from an egg, and the most notable examples are the cat and dog.
Uncommon pets are slightly harder to get than common pets, but they are a lot easier to find compared to the rarer ones, like the Poodle and Donkey.
Rare pets are highly sought-after creatures that are regularly available through limited-time events and eggs of high rarity. These pets include the likes of the Red Fox, Zebra, and Basilisk.
Ultra-Rare and Legendary pets are the most difficult to acquire in Adopt Me. You can get these pets through specific ways, and if you’re willing to spend Robux, you may buy some at the Pet Shop.
The Pet Shop is situated in the middle area of Adoption Island, and the place offers legendary and ultra-rare pet items and pets like the Sloth, Panda, Kitsune, Cerberus, and Axolotl.
What Is the Rarest Pet in Adopt Me: Other Rare Pets List
Several legendary pets also gained a reputation as being unique and the majority of Adopt Me’s player base is dying to have at least one of the following:
- Golden Dragon – obtainable by hatching a Golden Egg from the Star Rewards.
- Diamond Unicorn – obtainable by hatching a Diamond Egg from the Star Rewards.
- Diamond Griffin – obtainable by hatching a Diamond Egg from the Star Rewards.
- Diamond Dragon – obtainable by hatching a Diamond Egg from the Star Rewards.
- Queen Bee – 2.5% obtainable by taming one using Honey from the Coffee Shop.
- Golden Rat – obtainable during the 2020 Lunar New Year Event.
- Frost Dragon – obtainable during the 2019 Christmas Event.
- Bat Dragon – obtainable during the 2019 Halloween Event.
- Evil Unicorn – obtainable during the 2019 Halloween Event.
- Frost Fury – obtainable during the 2020 Winter Holiday Event.
- Shadow Dragon – obtainable during the 2019 Halloween Event.
- Griffin – obtainable via game pass in the Pet Shop.
- Shiba Inu – obtainable by hatching a Retired Egg.
- Brown Bear – obtainable by hatching a Jungle Egg.
- Ice Golem – obtainable during the 2021 Winter Holiday Event.
Like the Monkey King, most all of these pets are available for a certain period, and since their respective events have already expired, the only way to have them is through trading.
More related Adopt Me articles:
- Adopt Me Codes – Roblox Free Bucks or Pets
- How to Get Rich in Adopt Me – Step by Step Guide
- How to Get Free Pets in Adopt Me
The Monkey King is undoubtedly the rarest pet in Adopt Me, but the game is still filled with loveable creatures that you can get to feel the joy of a dedicated pet adopter.
Adopt Me, after all, is a game that promotes proper care and raising of various pets regardless of their rarities, and there’s so much more to do other than collect the event-exclusive legendaries.
Nevertheless, if you’re a seasoned player, there’s no harm in showing off your herd of peculiar pets and looking for those that are not available anymore by trading.
We hope this article helped you answer the most common question about what is the rarest pet in Adopt Me.
If you want to learn to get rich or receive free pets in Adopt Me, GameGrinds is your best source of relevant information about this amazing game.
Read these articles to learn more tips and the latest updates from your favorite Roblox games:
- How to Trade in Pet Simulator X
- How to Get the Cat Hoverboard in Pet Simulator X
- How to Get to Tech World in Pet Simulator X