Are you looking for a new game to play? Check out Arsenal and get equipped right off the bat by using our Arsenal codes down below. There’s nothing more exhilarating than jumping into a new game fully prepared, whether it’s free skins, free money, or even free bucks!
When it comes to Roblox shooter games, it’s safe to say that Arsenal is one of the best shooters that you can play with random people or with friends. The gunplay, the strategies, the run-and-guns, and everything in between, is what makes this game so exciting! Read more down below to find out about Arsenal.
What is Arsenal?
Arsenal is an online multiplayer shooter game that has one clear objective: reach the top of the game using a massive arsenal of weaponry at your disposal. This fast-paced arcade shooter is filled with fun and excitement thanks to carefully thought-of-game mechanics.
If you’re looking for a new type of multiplayer shooter that guarantees countless hours of fun, then you would definitely love Arsenal and its out-of-this-world replay value! What are you waiting for? Race to the top of the leaderboards today!
Check out more Roblox Game Codes here:
- SharkBite Codes – Roblox Free Shark Teeth
- Pet Swarm Simulator Codes – Free Coins and Food Boosts
- Ninja Legends Codes – Free Chi and Gems
How to Redeem Arsenal Codes in Roblox
Getting something for free is nice, and learning how to get your freebies is just half the battle. Fortunately for you, redeeming your Arsenal codes is very easy. All you need to do is join a game and look for the “enter code” section. Here’s a more detailed process.
Log in to Roblox and launch Arsenal
Once inside the Arsenal Menu, highlight the Twitter logo down below, and the label should read “Codes”.
Enter the Arsenal Codes that have and hit enter. All done!
Pro-tip: To lessen mistakes, try using your phone as your guide when putting in arsenal codes on your computer.
Available Arsenal Codes
Here are the available Arsenal codes you can get.
- E—Redeem for a Calling Card
- goodnight—Redeem to Teleport to Snowy Bridge
- FLAMINGO—Redeem for rewards
- ROLVE—Redeem code for Fanboy Skin
- xonae—Redeem for a Xonae Announcer Voice
- JOHN—Redeem for John Announcer Voice
- KITTEN—Redeem for Koneko Announcer Voice
- CBROX—Redeem for Phoenix Skin
- EPRIKA—Redeem for Eprika Announcer Voice
- Enter your Roblox ID Backwards—Redeem to be teleported to Snowy Bridge
- Bandites—Redeem for Bandites Announcer Voice
- PET—Redeem for PetrifyTV Announcer Voice
- ANNA—Redeem for Anna Skin
- F00LISH—Redeem for Jackeryz Skin (The ’00’ in this code is two zeroes)
- POKE—Redeem for Poke Skin
- POG—Redeem for 1,200 Bucks
- BLOXY—Redeem for Free Money requiredbycontract tcartnocybderiuqer
- GARCELLO—Redeem for a garcello skin, garcello kill effect and a emote
- THE BANANA MAN—Redeem for free rewards
- wake up—Redeem to Teleport to Snowy Bridge
- BRUTE—Redeem for a reward
- hammertime—Redeem for Ban Hammer Skin
- trolling…—Redeem for Tomfoolery Delinquent skin
- NEVERBROKEN—Redeem for Beatable Calling Card
- CRACKED—Gave a Calling Card
- dhmubruh—Redeem for Grind Set Calling Card
- the 2021 spooky code—Redeem for Herobrine Delinquent
- 3BILLY—Redeem for Holoend Kill Effect
- NEWMILO—Redeem for Delinquent skin with the Milo unusual
- NEWMILO (WOMAN)—Redeem for Rabblerouser skin with the Milo unusual
- MILO—Redeem for a Delinquent skin
- unusualbias—Redeem code for Suspicious Stranger Skin
- CastlersUnusual100k—Redeem code for an Ace Pilot Skin
- TheBloxies—Redeem for Bloxy Delinquent Skin, Bloxy Award Melee, & Bloxy Kill Effect
Expired Arsenal Codes
There haven’t been plenty of new arsenal codes that players could use. But please keep coming back from time to time as we get new codes for you. If you want to go straight to the source, you can follow ROLVe on Twitter so you would know if they are going to drop new Arsenal codes for fans.
There you have it! I hope you get to enjoy the free Arsenal Codes available for 2021. Keep us bookmarked if you’re looking for more Arsenal-related content. We’re more than happy to hook you guys up with the best game codes out there.
Did we miss a code that you might know of? Please let us know in the comments section, and we’ll gladly credit you for the discovery. We’re also going to keep this post updated so you can always take advantage of the free stuff coming your way!