Tower Defense Simulator is a Roblox Game where you team up with other players to build towers to repel waves of zombies and at the same time earn coins, Skincrates, level up, and create more powerful towers. If you want to do this with ease, then this Tower Defense Simulator Codes might be a good help.
When the game ends or if you successfully defend your base, all of the players will be teleported to the lobby and will earn experience, coins or gems (if you play on Hard Mode), and Skincrates. Experience is used to level up, while coins and gems can be used to buy more powerful towers.
The game was made by Paradoxum Games, and as of June 2021, it has over a billion visits. It currently has 3 game modes; Normal, Molten, and Fallen. There are also events that you can participate in the game. If you need help earning EXP, Skincrates, coins, or gems, you might want to try and use this Tower Defense Simulator Codes.
Latest Tower Defense Simulator Codes that Works
- JOHNRETURNS—Redeem for the John Skin (New)
- beachglad2022—Redeem for Beach Gladiator skin [Must have Gladiator Tower]
How to Activate Tower Defense Simulator Codes
To redeem the codes, you need to first open the Tower Defense Simulator Game that can be found on the Roblox Site. After that, click the twitter icon that is located on the left side of the screen and you can now enter the code that you’ve chosen.
Press ‘REDEEM’ to get the rewards from the codes that you’ve entered. Each code has an expiration date, so it’s best to use it as soon as possible.
If you’re trying to redeem a ‘Tower Skin’ then you must first own the Tower before entering the code. If you haven’t unlocked the tower yet, you won’t get the corresponding skin.
What is the Use of Gems and Coins in Tower Defense Simulator
Gems and coins that you can acquire in the game through playing or codes can be used to purchase new towers, emotes, or skins.
What are Skincrates in Tower Defense Simulator
Skincrates are items you need to unlock Skin Towers. These can be bought with Coins, Robux, Event currencies and can also be obtained via codes. Some skincrates are obtained through Daily Rewards or Exclusive Events.
These skins are also categorized into four rarities, namely: Common, Uncommon, Rare, and Legendary. Skins that don’t appear in the daily shop have a rarity of Event or Other. While all of the Skins are just for aesthetics, the lone Golden Skincrate gives additional stats for your tower.
Tower Defense Simulator Codes That Are Currently NOT Working
- MERRY2021—Redeem for Present Skin [Must have Farm Tower]
- robloxisback—Redeem for Premium Skincrate
- 1BILLION—Redeem for Deluxe Crate
- COMMUNITY20—Redeem code for Mini Skin [Must have Minigunner Tower]
- celebration21—Redeem code for 1 Party Crate
- 200KMAY—Redeem code for 500 Gems
- BLOXY21—Redeem for Commander Skin [Must have Commander Tower]
- FIFTYK—Redeem code for 200 Coins
- delayed—Redeem for a Premium Crate
- imababy—Redeem code for 100 Gems
- newyear2021—Redeem code for one free Premium Crate
- 30k—Redeem code for one free Pumpkin Crate
- DOUBLEBLOXIES—Redeem code for Cowboy Skin (Must Own Cowboy Tower)
- ICYFREEZE—Redeem code for Freezer Skin (Must Own Freezer Tower)
- W33KLICODE—Redeem code for +65 experience
- 5KMILESTONE—Redeem code for Minigunner Twitter Skin
- B1RDHUNT3R—Redeem code for Free Hunter Troop
- 1pumpkin—Redeem code for one free Pumpkin Crate
- Springtime Skin (Shredder)—SPR1NGM1L3ST0NE
- Springtime Skin (Commander)—HAPPY3AST3R!
- 100 Coins—ELECTRO
- 100 XP—SW33TXP
- Gain XP—02MOMENT
- Gain XP—MOARXP
There are a lot of Tower Defense games that you can choose from on Roblox, but what makes this Tower Defense Simulator stand out is the option to play with other people together and take on bosses on harder difficulties.
You can get new and powerful towers by grinding them, but it will take too much of your time. With these Tower Defense Simulator Codes, you can. These codes will also beautify your Towers as some of them drops Skincrates to make your buildings pop among others.