Get the latest Sims 4 satisfaction points cheat right here! The Sims 4 is a social simulation video game that allows players to experience the virtual life they’ve always dreamed of.
Gamers dub it one of the best single-player games of the century, and this is no shock because of the surprises it brings every time.
In The Sims 4, you can take a break from the constant stress and grind in real life. That’s why many players hate spending too much time trying to raise their satisfaction points.
If you want to skip the hassle, you do so guilt-free. We have tons of The Sims 4 cheat codes, but today, we will be focusing on the satisfaction points cheat.
The awesome thing is that the developers actually want players to use them. So, what’s stopping us from getting unlimited satisfaction? Let’s go!
In this Article
What Are Satisfaction Points in Sims 4?
Satisfaction points are part of Sims 4’s reward system. These can be acquired through completing scenarios, aspiration goals, whims, and more.
Satisfaction points can be used to purchase various rewards that enhance your Sims’ lives and abilities.
Once you’ve earned some satisfaction points, you can spend them in the Rewards Store. In the store, you can purchase various rewards that provide your Sims with special abilities, traits, or other advantages.
These rewards can range from making skills easier to learn, allowing Sims to learn new traits, to improving their emotional states, and more.
Other rewards include perks like being always welcomed, getting promoted and paid more on their job, having no need for rest, and longer youth.
Satisfaction points in Sims 4 are like satisfactions in real life. The more satisfied you and your Sims are, the happier and more productive they get.
If only there’s some kind of shortcut to satisfaction. Well, the great news is that there is!
So check out our Sims 4 satisfaction points cheat. But first, there’s something you need to do.
How to Enable Cheats in Sims 4?
Before you can use any cheats for Sims 4, your game’s cheat box needs to be enabled. It’s super easy, simply follow these steps from your game options:
- First, check if cheats are enabled. The command is different depending on the platform you are using. However, it’s common for most platform to have a cheat console.
- Windows – Ctrl+Shift+C
- Mac – Cmd+Shift+C
- PlayStation – Hold R1, R2, L1 and L2 at the same time
- Xbox – Hold RB, RT, LB, and LT at the same time
- Type in “testingcheats true” and press the Enter button.
- After that, a popup should appear saying, “Cheats are enabled”. If not, then it means you have already enabled this setting. Now, you’re ready to use our Sims 4 satisfaction points cheat.
Tip: If you want to turn cheats off, then you just need to repeat the first 2 steps and replace “true” with “true” with “false” or “off”.
Sims 4 Satisfaction Points Cheat
Once cheats have been enabled, type in “sims.give_satisfaction_points,” followed by the number of satisfaction points you want to give your Sim.
For example, if you want to get 1000 satisfaction points, then just type in:
You can do this whenever you want, and it’s completely free! Now, you can add satisfaction points to your heart’s desire.
How to Get Satisfaction Points (Without Cheats)
If you’re wondering how to gain satisfaction points manually without using any cheats, here’s how:
- Aspiration Goals: Each of your Sims has an aspiration tab with specific goals related to their desires and personality. Completing these goals will reward you with satisfaction points.
- Whims: Whims are short-term wishes or desires that appear above your Sim’s portrait. Fulfilling their whims will earn you satisfaction points. It’s basically a guilty pleasure.
- Completing Milestones: As your Sim progresses through their Aspiration, they will reach Aspiration milestones. Completing these milestones can earn you more satisfaction points than fulfilling individual whims.
- Completing Aspiration: Once your Sims complete their entire aspiration by achieving all of their goals and milestones, they will receive a significant amount of satisfaction points.
- Potions of Youth: If you drink a “Potion of Youth”, you earn satisfaction points in return.
- Social Events: Successfully hosting and completing social events with positive outcomes can also grant satisfaction points.
With our Sims 4 satisfaction points cheat, you can have as much satisfaction as you want.
Now, you can skip the grind and hard work just for these points. If your Sims haven’t been happier, it’s time to give them the joy they deserve.
If you’re looking for more Sims 4 cheats, guides, and tutorials, GameGrinds is your number-one resource. So make sure you bookmark, and don’t forget to comment your suggestions down below.