Make your baby happy and parenting life easy with our Sims 4 toddler cheats. Unsurprisingly, single-player games like The Sims 4 are pretty popular even today.
You can lose yourself for hours in this virtual world while designing your own Sim, building a house, visiting different places, or earning additional experience points.
There are many different things you can do in this game, and the same goes for ways to spice up your experience. You can pick from a variety of packs that offer loads of excitement.
The Toddler Pack is just one example. Those little terrors can be a pain in the neck. Fortunately, the developers provided players with cheats that can assist in controlling these adorable little disasters.
To perfect virtual parenting, this article will provide you with the most effective Sims 4 toddler cheats.
In this Article
What Are Toddlers in Sim 4?
The Sims 4 did not come with toddlers at launch, but Electronic Arts later introduced them as a free update.
If aging is activated, all Sims live slightly longer to make up for the toddler life stage.
The second stage of life in The Sims 4 is called “toddler,” and it spans four days. In Create-A-Sim, it is the earliest life stage that may be generated.
All toddlers have the ambition to grow up, and they can begin accumulating Aspiration points.
If the qualities are used, they will obtain large lifetime increases to some standard skill gain rates, thereby making it considerably simpler for them to advance in their careers or achieve their goals.
Sharing toys allows toddlers to develop relationships with kids and/or other toddlers, although this process takes time unless the child has learned to talk, and it might not happen with all toys.
Toddlers lack comfort or environmental motivations. Toddlers are highly useful since they replenish their energy quicker than older Sims do, particularly when they sleep in a crib.
Before using cheats in the Sims 4, you must follow the instructions in the next section.
How to Enable Cheats in Sims 4?
The major portion of cheat codes in The Sims 4 can only be entered if cheats are enabled.
After entering this simple cheat command, all other game cheats will be effective.
- Windows: Ctrl + Shift + C
- Mac: Cmd + Shift + C
- PlayStation: L1 + R1 + L2 + R2. (Hold all Shoulder Buttons)
- Xbox: LB + RB + LT + RT (Hold all Shoulder Buttons)
Type“testingcheats true” after that and press the Enter key. A dialogue box that confirms the cheats’ activation should then show up.
If it doesn’t, you’ve probably already made this Sims 4 option active.
Using the Cheat Console, you can now utilize the Sims 4 Toddler cheats without any problems. Change “true” to “false” or “off” in the second step if you want to turn them off.
Sims 4 Toddler Cheats
Now that the cheat codes have been enabled for Sims 4, it’s time to put them into action. Here’s the cheat compilation of Sims 4 Toddler.
|Communication||stats.set_skill_level Skill_Toddler_Communication 5|
|Imagination||stats.set_skill_level Skill_Toddler_Imagination 5|
|Movement||stats.set_skill_level Skill_Toddler_Movement 5|
|Potty||stats.set_skill_level Skill_Toddler_Potty 5|
|Thinking||stats.set_skill_level Skill_Toddler_Thinking 5|
Types of Toddlers in Sims 4
- Angelic: This toddler is never angry and communicates well with strangers. No negatives.
- Charmer: This toddler is friendly and outgoing. Additionally, they never feel threatened by strangers.
- Clingy: This toddler has bad moodlets while in public places and around strangers, but when a parent comforts them, they learn child skills more quickly and may overcome their negative emotions.
- Fussy: This toddler cries a lot and makes a lot of noise, but she is easily swayed by positive attention, which helps her overcome her negative emotions.
- Independent: This toddler requires less parental supervision and even develops child skills more quickly when left alone.
- Inquisitive: This toddler is always eager to learn. They acquire the Thinking talent more quickly than other toddlers, and if they haven’t learned anything in a while, they’ll get moodlet debuffs.
- Silly: This toddler develops imagination skills more quickly and enjoys playing.
- Wild: This little child exhibits the Energized Emotion erratically and is very animated, and they develop their Movement talent more quickly.
With all of the difficulties and rewards that come with raising toddlers, The Sims 4 provides an engaging experience of parenthood that reflects real-life parenthood.
If you want to ease the burden of virtual parenting, these Sims 4 toddler cheats would be a game-changer. Now, you can focus on making priceless experiences with your children while minimizing stress.
If you’re looking for more Sims 4 cheats, guides, and tutorials, GameGrinds is your number-one resource. So make sure you bookmark, and don’t forget to comment your suggestions down below.