Get your dream kids and family with these Sims 4 pregnancy cheats! Sims 4 is a popular simulation game that enables you to experiment with life and explore its potential.
You can personalize every Sim and decide how their life plays out, including their children! The Sims 4 also gives you a taste of parenthood and pregnancy.
The excitement and thrill of having babies, mixed with the pressure, nervousness, and uncertainty, provide a unique and memorable experience.
If you don’t want to go through the stress and don’t want to wait, you can use our Sims 4 pregnancy cheats.
In this Article
What Is Pregnancy in Sims 4?
The game mechanism of pregnancy is a multi-day occurrence that starts after a successful encounter between two Sims of the opposing sex and finishes with the pregnant female Sim delivering one or more newborns.
Pregnancy mainly affects female Sims, who are adults and young adults.
The pregnant Sim experiences several physical and behavioral changes throughout pregnancy, including an increase in body size, a rapid decline in motivation, and an involuntary maternity break from work.
Normal conditions prohibit male Sims from getting pregnant. Male Sims may, however, become pregnant in Sims 4. You can do this either by extraterrestrial abduction or through the use of cheats.
When calculating household sizes, pregnant Sims count as two Sims. As a result, a pregnant Sim cannot move into a home of seven or get pregnant while living there.
You may use cheats to select the number of babies you want and whether or not you want them delivered immediately throughout your Sim’s pregnancy.
But first, you must do the next step to enable the cheats.
How to Enable Cheats in Sims 4?
Cheats must be enabled to input most of the cheat codes in The Sims 4. After entering the following command, the cheats will work as intended.
To open the cheat console, you may need to press a different button combination depending on your platform:
- Windows: Ctrl + Shift + C
- Mac: Cmd + Shift + C
- PlayStation: L1 + R1 + L2 + R2. (Hold all Shoulder Buttons)
- Xbox: LB + RB + LT + RT (Hold all Shoulder Buttons)
The cheat command console will reveal itself as a narrow box at the screen’s peak. Any of the cheats shown below can be entered there.
The same keys or buttons can be pressed to exit the cheat box.
Sims 4 Pregnancy Cheats
Sims take around 3 in-game days to give birth, but you can speed that up with these 4 cheats:
|sims.add_buff buff_pregnancy_trimester1||Make Sim pregnant in the first trimester|
|sims.add_buff buff_pregnancy_trimester2||Make Sim pregnant in the second trimester|
|sims.add_buff buff_pregnancy_trimester3||Make Sim pregnant in the third trimester|
|sims.add_buff buff_pregnancy_inlabor||Make Sim skip the pregnancy process and immediately go into labor|
Sims 4 Pregnancy Cheat to Choose Baby’s Gender
The truth is, this is more of a manual process than a cheat. You can choose your baby’s gender by the music you listen to and the foods you eat.
Strawberries and pop music are good for girls. Make your sim consume vegetables and alternative music if you want baby boys.
While it’s not a certain outcome, doing this has a track record of accomplishment with Sims players and increases your chances of getting the gender you want in the base game.
The Sims 4 Pregnancy Cheat for Twins or Triplets
- On Ley Line Lot Trait –You can apply this lot attribute from “The Sims 4 City Living” to your lot, significantly boosting the likelihood of having twins. Triplets are less likely to be born as a result.
- On A Dark Ley Line Lot Trait – This trait, which is also from the “The Sims 4 Vampires” pack, enhances the likelihood that vampire twins or triplets will be born on your property.
- Fertility Massage – With the “The Sims 4 Spa Day” addition, this spa service makes Sims charming, enhancing romantic relationships and raising the possibility of having twins or triplets.
- Elixir of Fertility – A herbal medicine that Sims may make with the highest level of Herbalism Skill is included in “The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat” bundle. The likelihood of getting twins or triplets increases momentarily after consuming this elixir.
Using these mechanics can enhance your chances of having multiple children without buying traits or using cheats.
Types of Pregnancy
- Regular Pregnancy – Pregnancy is when a Sim becomes pregnant and experiences all three trimesters before giving birth by default.
- Twins and Triplets –The possibility of a Sim giving birth to twins, triplets, or even more children at once does not constitute a different form of pregnancy.
- Alien Pregnancy – Sims who have been taken hostage by extraterrestrials may eventually return with an alien child.
- Male Pregnancy – Male Sims may become pregnant in certain life situations, such as that of mermaids or male aliens.
- PlantSim Pregnancy – A special kind of pregnancy is possible for Sims, who have been converted into PlantSims through various in-game techniques.
Using our Sims 4 pregnancy cheats, you can now influence the outcome of your Sim’s labor. You can now achieve the dream family you want for your beloved Sims by enabling them.
With the game’s diverse pregnancy mechanics, you can explore different scenarios and dive deeper into the simulation world.
If you’re looking for more Sims 4 cheats, guides, and tutorials, GameGrinds is your number-one resource. So make sure you bookmark, and don’t forget to comment your suggestions down below.