After numerous beta testing and bug fixing finally, the Apple company has released the final version of MacOS High Sierra and made it available to the public. The release of MacOS High Sierra is something a very exciting news and should look forward to for Mac OS users.
The update includes various refinements from the previous versions and contains stunning new features. If you are already running macOS Sierra, you are most likely be able to update for MacOS High Sierra without problems.
MacOS High Sierra Features
MacOS High Sierra’s new technology will surely blows up your mind with these cool and useful new features;
- Create short videos from your live photos
- Conveniently locate files and organize it using the new sidebar
- Improved Safari browsing experience
- Check flight status by typing the airline and flight number in Spotlight
- Improved version of Siri
- Quick and easy copy and pasting files between your Macs with Universal Clipboard
- High performance, reliability and improved security
- and a lot more..
How to Download and Update to MacOS High Sierra
If you have been to updating your Mac, you will find the procedure pretty much the same and straightforward.
After downloading, you will be prompted to install MacOS High Sierra. If you do not wish to install immediately and just do it later, you can quit the installer.
IMPORTANT: If you haven’t backed up your Mac yet, it is essential to carry out backing up your important files before updating to MacOS High Sierra or in the future OS release.
To Sum it Up
MacOS High Sierra version does not have many flashy new features. But, this version will surely help you become more productive and give better Mac computing performance results in the end.