Funky Friday is a rhythm and dance game on Roblox where you hit colored arrows with keys. Besides the core gameplay of hitting the patterns presented on time, there are also animations and emotes that you can get using points or Funky Friday Codes.
Besides these codes, you can buy Animations and Emotes using the points that you will gain every time you hit a note or win a match. You are declared the winner if you get a higher score than your opponent.
Animation and Emotes don’t change the gameplay, and it is purely for cosmetics, but it makes the game exciting and less tedious.
The game was based on the 2020 rhythm game Friday Night Funkin’. The difference between the former is that Funky Friday has a versus mode where you battle against a player.
Although you’re allowed to play Solo, it will give you less score and won’t give you winning streaks.
In this Article
Funky Friday Codes List
These codes are working and redeemable:
- FUNKYMILLION: Lyte Lantern Microphone
- 19DOLLAR: Rickroll animation
- 1BILCHEESE: Funky Cheese animation
- 1MILFAVS: Boombox animation
- 1YEARFUNKY: 1,000 points
- 1YEARSCOOP: One Year Scoop Microphone
- SPOOKYMIC: Spooky Time Microphone
- TAMBRUSHISBACK: FNF Microphone
- 2v2!!: Sakuroma Microphone
- 9keyishere: 500 points
- 100kactive: 250 points
- 100M: 500 points
- 250M: 250 points
- CHEEZEDTOMEETYOU: Cheese Microphone
- HALFBILLION: 500 points
- MILLIONLIKES: Radio emote
- SMASHTHATLIKEBUTTON: 300 points
- XMAS2021: Candy Cane animation
- There are no expired codes for Funky Friday.
How to Activate Funky Friday Codes
Redeeming Funky Friday Codes is quite simple, simply follow these steps.
- Step 1: Launch the game.
- Step 2: Locate the Twitter icon that you can see on the top left side of the screen
- Step 3: Choose a code from the list above that you want to use and enter it in the textbox to redeem.
After clicking ‘Redeem’, you’ll get a notification at the top of the screen saying that you’ve successfully claimed your rewards.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Use of Points in Funky Friday
Points are the in-game currency that is used to buy Animations and Emotes. They can be earned by hitting the right arrow at the right time and winning matches against other players.
What is the Use of Animations and Emotes in Funky Friday
Emotes and Animations are purely cosmetic and do not affect or change the gameplay.
- Vehicle Simulator Codes – Get Free Money and Vehicles
- Bee Swarm Simulator Codes – Free Items, Tickets, Boosts & Buffs
- Pet Simulator X Codes – Free Coin Boosts and Diamonds
- Vehicle Legends Codes – Roblox Free Credits
- Texting Simulator Codes – Free Money and Diamonds
Playing Funky Friday will make you feel nostalgic, especially when you’ve played Dance Dance Revolution before. Songs, Emotes, and Animations are updated frequently from time to time, so it doesn’t feel repetitive.
The Animations and Emotes surely add spice to the game; that is why hitting the arrows on time and winning is imperative, so you’ll have points to buy these cosmetics.
But if you don’t have time for that, then these Funky Friday codes will help make your game more aesthetically appealing.
Visit our Roblox Game Codes Compilation for more updated codes of your favorite Roblox games.